When launching a Campaign, it's important to know exactly when the site will engage the users and release the content. The time users receive content and notifications about their training is in your hands!
- Travel to the cog icon in the top right of your dashboard
- Select 'Configuration
- From here you will see License information, your company's Point of Contact, and User Provisioning
- Under User Provisioning, the Campaign Builder is where you'll find the Action Execution Time
- Action Execution Time is the time any action the Training site takes will happen
- Set the desire time of day and time zone
For example, any Campaigns validated and launched on 3/31 would go live the following day on 4/1 at 6am CT in the above settings.