You will be battling the clock during CyberEscape Online, all while collaborating in an online meeting with up to eight teammates. Every minute counts! Success (and failure) will depend on your ability to use several different meeting features such as:
- Microphone - mute and unmute so background noise doesn't distract others
- Screen sharing - turning on and off to share the puzzle screen you are working on
- Chat - share information and links to help others navigate
- Webcam - get ready to smile! Your webcam is expected to be on.
Click on the conferencing service you will be using for detailed information on these features:
Be prepared to use a supported browser to swiftly navigate the puzzles and discover clues:
- Microsoft Edge
- When you sign up for a session, you will receive a confirmation email with everything you need. Double check your date and time, and enter gameplay through the video conferencing link in the email. You will also receive a calendar invite to download!
- Need to change your reservation? Go back to your confirmation email to do so!
- Don't get too technical. Stay with the team and follow along one puzzle at a time. Everything in you need to solve the puzzles live in the Evidence Locker or Exam Guide.
- You will share your screen, so make sure everything else is closed!
- Brush up on your company's security policies before CyberEscape Online, you may never know what will be included!