This article is a list of actions you can take in Teams that would trigger an automated email from the system.
- The subject line of all emails is: "Living Security notification"
- The sender for all emails are: from "firstname.lastname@example.org"
The triggers are as follows:
1. The Company Admin or LS adding a Host or an additional Company Admin.
2. Participant using the "Shareable Link" to book a themselves into a session.
3. Participant (Team Lead, Manager, etc.) using the "Shareable Link" to book a team into a session.
4. Host/Company Admin closing a session of game play. Will not be sent to participants if playing in anonymous mode.
5. Host/Company Admin uploading a photo at the end of game play.
6. Host/Company Admin resetting their password.